Customer Services Executive
£23,000 - £25,000
Purpose of the job:
To deliver the best possible level of service to all customers. To provide support to the Sales Managers.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To process orders received from customers according to the relevant procedures and in accordance with the Customer Service Policy.
- To liaise with haulage providers to ensure that deliveries are made according to customers' requirements.
- To ensure the prompt and accurate flow of information to relevant departments of the company, including production, planning and accounts.
- Provide support to the Sales Managers as required.
- Log complaints received onto the complaints system and provide information required to the Sales Managers.
- Provide cover as required for similar administrative functions within the company.
- To observe order patterns and report to the Sales Managers if patterns change unexpectedly.
- Assist as required with matters relating to HMRC compliance.
- Assist as required in monitoring the return of IBCs from customers.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for the improvement of our service to customers.
- Act in accordance with all company policies and rules as detailed in the company handbook.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties as requested.
- Reasonable standard of general education.
- Experience of a similar role.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Good IT and administrative skills.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job