Duration of assignment: Initial 3 Months temp with potential of leading to a FTC for a further 9 months.
Hours: 8am - 4pm, 37.5/week
Salary: £9.33 an hour
The customer service team are responsible for the day to day operational tasks in managing customer orders and queries for the UK.
Key day to day responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
* Ownership of customer accounts from an order perspective
* Thinks like a start-up; drives innovation and efficiency
* Process leadership skills
* Collaboration with customers & commercial team
* Embraces a positive attitude through change
* Leadership in resolving order related issues
* Manage customer relationships to drive growth
* Strong team mentality
* Ability to manage significant workload with great attention to detail
Other additional responsibilities
* Management of customer claims
* Daily/weekly team meetings
* Daily order report management
* Liaise with Operational team and Transportation
* Manage relationships with internal customers
* Initiative execution
* Cover for colleagues during absence and holidays
* Strong IT Skills (Word & Excel, SAP desirable but not essential)
* Recent practical experience in a Customer Service type environment or other busy team is strongly preferred.
* Excellent communication skills
* Must have good collaboration skills as will be required to work across multiple businesses
* Flexible and able to multi-task
* Can handle business pressure and changing circumstances.
If you have a similar background apply now!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job