My client is a multi-channel retail business that largely trades with its customers through mail order supported by three flagship retail outlets based in Stow-on-the-Wold.
Working as part of a specialist Operations & Customer Experience team, you will help deliver and drive exceptional customer experience for all customers, working to ensure customers continue to purchase from the business again and again through caring, effective, honest communication and resolution of customer communication into the business by Phone, Email, Letter or over Social Media.
By partnering with their outsourced contact centre and internal teams to solve complex issues, you will become the voice of the customer, making sure that their feedback is brought to the attention of the business. You will be an ambassador for continuous improvement by challenging processes and driving change, striving to provide the best customer experience possible.
What we are looking for
- Processing orders via telephone and post, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Providing first line support on the customer service line with a view to first time resolution.
- Supporting our outsource contact centre partner by investigating and delivering resolutions of escalated customer contacts.
- Liaising confidently with other business areas to obtain the correct outcome for the customer.
- Reviewing and responding to customer reviews on social media, such as Trustpilot and Google.
- Ensuring accurate customer records are maintained and are ready to help in any future communication.
Direct Dispatch Management
- Daily communication via phone and email with supplier base to obtain ongoing status updates of outstanding orders.
- Be competent in navigating systems to enable effective tracking and managing direct dispatch orders.
- Working on daily spreadsheets to manage your dispatch area and follow up as necessary, escalating any product issues or supply delays with the relevant business area.
- Ensuring all suppliers are adhering to the correct process.
- Following up on failed collections to determine the cause.
- Assist with the accurate maintenance of back order dates to ensure that customer expectations are upheld.
- Responsible for monitoring a dedicated mailbox for carrier queries relating to customer orders.
- Liaising closely with carriers in order to investigate lost customer deliveries and answer any related issues.
- Monitoring online account queries and assisting with any requests, for example, resetting customer passwords.
- Dealing with historic customer order queries, investigating old order forms where necessary.
- Working on daily reports in order to resolve missing or incorrect customer details, or refunds.
- Any other adhoc duties and projects as requested.
- Ensuring the complete integrity of product data in catalogues and on the web and all relevant systems.
- Ensuring product data from internal teams and Suppliers is correct and accurate.
- Working with Buying, Merchandising, QC and Suppliers to make sure we have all the data required to be legally compliant, are able to take orders/make shipments and are able to optimise our sales channels.
- Working with the Ecommerce team to make the information on our web pages help sell our product and optimise it for SEO and marketing purposes.
- Review and approve product reviews and ensure we take actions as required.
- Review returns reasons and feedback to appropriate internal teams.
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills and always professional with your language.
- Very good numeracy and analytical skills ensuring strict attention to detail and getting it right first time.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word with the ability to learn internal systems quickly.
- Be knowledgeable in customer related processes and policies.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced administration function.
- Experience in retail is preferable, however not essential.
The offices are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and successful candidates will be expected to work in a rota pattern to ensure cover at peak times, occasional weekend work maybe required.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- 25% staff discount
- Reward scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
- *Excellent telephone and written communication skills and always professional with your language.