Customer Service Executive
Salary - Up to £18,000, increasing after pay review
Based near Wetherby
Car essential due to location
Monday to Friday
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are based near to Wetherby. This is a fun and friendly team where you are not just a number.
You will work as part of a busy customer services team where you will be responsible for assisting in the day to day operation of the department. This includes providing an outstanding, professional and first-class experience to all customers via telephone and email communications. This is an office based position.
What will the role involve?
- Being the first point of contact for all service enquiries
- Ensuring the best in customer service
- Going the extra mile for all customers
- Building great relationships with our client’s customers
- Going above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction
- Having 'fist contact solution’ ethos
- Answer calls and email promptly and in a professional and courteous manner always
- The administration of all orders
What are we looking for?
- An outstanding telephone manner
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- To have the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have excellent admin skills
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Customer Service
- Written Communication