Customer Services Executive required to join our clients organisation based in, Bournemouth. Our client owns a variety of market leading brands and products across numerous product ranges including Health and Beauty care. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Customer Services Representative to join the organisation on a temporary basis.
Dates of assignment: 12 months
Hours: 8am - 4pm, 37.5/week
The customer service team are responsible for the day to day operational tasks in managing customer orders and queries for the UK.
Key day to day responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
* Ownership of customer accounts from an order perspective
* Thinks like a start-up; drives innovation and efficiency
* Process leadership skills
* Collaboration with customers & commercial team
* Embraces a positive attitude through change
* Leadership in resolving order related issues
* Manage customer relationships to drive growth
* Strong team mentality
* Ability to manage significant workload with great attention to detail
Other additional responsibilities
* Management of customer claims
* Daily/weekly team meetings
* Daily order report management
* Liaise with Operational team and Transportation
* Manage relationships with internal customers
* Initiative execution
* Cover for colleagues during absence and holidays
* Strong IT Skills (Word & Excel, SAP desirable but not essential)
* Recent practical experience in a Customer Service type environment or other busy team is strongly preferred.
* Excellent communication skills
* Must have good collaboration skills as will be required to work across multiple businesses
* Flexible and able to multi-task
* Can handle business pressure and changing circumstances.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Services Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job