Job; Customer Services Executive - Wigan
This role is with a small (about 20 people) yet established (20+ years, £5m T/O) family run business.
As part of their Customer Services / Order Processing department you will be working as part of a small team that is responsible for dealing with customers and suppliers regarding orders of kitchen or wardrobe cupboard doors and accessories. You will help customers understand the different products and how they are installed and maintained.
This isn’t a 'call centre’ style job. As such (once trained) you will have minimal supervision and be expected to organize your own workload to complete tasks to different deadlines.You will be proactive and self-motivated to complete tasks to a high standard. You will not be fazed when problems arise, and you will focus on finding a solution.
- Answering inbound telephone calls in a confident and professional manner
- Processing telephone and internet orders, quotations and queries
- Responding to emails
- Ensuring all requests and queries are handled appropriately and efficiently
- Assisting daily works to the manager where necessary
- Ensuring all customer information and data are updated and accurate
- Using Microsoft Excel
- £’s; fully DoE up to £19.5k + benefits + flexible working (start/finish) working hours if required,
- Location; central Wigan, (an easy walk from either Wigan train stations),
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; customer service services order processing inbound telephone email sales retail wigan Lancashire greater Manchester north west telephone call centre email moderator helpdesk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'