Job Title: Customer Services Executive
Location: Narberth, Pembrokeshire
Salary: £18,720 pro rata
Job type: Full Time Fixed Term Contract runs from April 2018 to November 2018
Closing Date: Sunday, 18th March 2018
The Company is located in the idyllic setting of Pembrokeshire West Wales is currently recruiting a Seasonal Customer Services Executive to join its team.
This is a full time Interim position where the hours of work are predominantly day based, with some evening work required to cater for our late night openings. Regular weekend, school holiday and bank holiday working are a requirement of the job.
As this is a newly created role, dependant up how well it works for the business, the position may turn into a permanent position.
About The Role
You will play a lead role in developing and implementing a guest care action plan to be rolled out across all departments
Reporting to the General Manager, you will ensure the smooth and safe running of all guest facing areas of the attraction on a daily basis.
The Customer Services Executive will be responsible for:
- Managing customer contact points of Reception, First Aid and Customer service staff
- To lead the Schools sales and booking process
- To promote the uptake of Annual Pass/Season Passes
- To take the lead in managing customer concerns on park, diffusing situations with dissatisfied customers
- To attend incidents on park to manage customer reactions
- To be responsible for post visit communications
- To be responsible for general office management
- To be a face of Company in the local community and represent the park in a positive light.
To be successful in the role you will:
You will have excellent interpersonal, communication and motivational skills with a positive and encouraging attitude. To succeed in our fast paced environment working with such a diverse team of people you will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail, inspiring those around you to achieve their goals. You will have excellent mediation skills, having the ability to really listen to our guests whilst staying calm under pressure.
Excellent written communication skills and knowledge of customer services practices is a must as well as prior experience in supervising others.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter outlining your salary expectations for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Customer Service Executive, Guest Services Executive, Customer Service Representative Guest Service Representative, Client Support Guest Support, Customer Service, Guest Service Executive, Guest Services, Customer Assistant, Guest Aid, Guest Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Guest Service Representative, Guest Advisor, Guest Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Guest Service, Guest Services Officer, Administrator, Admin will be considered for this role.
- Customer Service
- Customer Assistant
- Customer Service Executive
- Guest Services
- Guest Service
- Guest Services Executive
- Customer Service Representative Guest Service Representative
- Client Support Guest Support
- Guest Service Executive
- Guest Aid