Research Now SSI is one of the largest players in the market research industry. We offer the largest, most powerful online and mobile research panels which enable researchers to access the minds of consumers, business professionals and hard to reach audiences around the globe.
With offices in EMEA, APAC and North America plus a growing network of consumer research panels in 38 countries worldwide, Research Now SSI is a dynamic, global, fast paced environment which offers a lively and stimulating place work in.
About the Opportunity:
Customer Services Executive (known within the company Member Services) needs to ensure fast and efficient resolution to customer queries and where solutions are not immediately apparent seek out a resolution whilst keeping our customers informed.
This role involves communicating issues across multiple functions and potential solutions between Client Services (Operations), Technology and Supply. The successful candidate will receive full training for the role along with support from existing members of the team.
If you feel that you would enjoy a new challenge working in a fast-paced customer service environment, and working within a dynamic team then please send your application through!
- Follow up with other support staff involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Ensure completed customer service cases per day meets team expectations.
- Achieve a high rating in panellist satisfaction associated with response time, quality of communication and issue resolution.
- Create a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude
Grow general knowledge of current products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact and also offer suggestions for improvements
So who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will preferably have customer service / office experience, and be willing go the extra mile to support internal and cross functional groups.
- Dutch spoken and written language skills at native level
- Good spoken and written English language skills previous experience of Microsoft Office programme
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks to meet a range of deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Independent thinker who is solutions oriented and has a passion for solving problems.
- Positive & proactive attitude
Life at Research Now SSI:
Research Now SSI offers a unique, vibrant and international atmosphere with an unrivalled emphasis on collaborating and having fun as one global team. Our continued growth means you can be sure that the business will offer you a wealth of exciting opportunities.
You can also enjoy our many social activities like in-house fortnightly 'Friday drinks’ and the many competitions and themed events we hold throughout the year.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- English language skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job