A rare opportunity has become available for a Customer Services Executive at this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Byfleet, Surrey.
The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individuallooking to progress in their career.
So be considered for this position you should have a strong understanding of legal, technical and administrative legislation. You will also have the ability to up-sell and identify business opportunities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring personal compliance with all legal, technical and administrative systems
- Understanding the company values and implement them positively each day
- Selling additional services at the designated targets
- Always ensuring high quality customer care at all times
- Assisting the department in ensuring personal and team compliance with all relevant legal, technical and administrative legislation
- Listing an agreed volume to sell of New Homes Developments and opportunities
- Preparation of comparable reports for developers
- Obtaining referral business from existing database to include financial services and conveyancing, to a determined target
- Developing client relationship with existing and new developer clients.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with existing and new clients
- Ability to manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- High standards of service
- Be able to stay calm and positive under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Target driven
- Energetic approach
- Proactive approach to building business
- A smart and business-like appearance.
The salary package will include a basic of £17,000 to £22,000, with on targets earnings in the region of £28,000 to £35,000dependent on performance. A pooled carwill also be provided, as will excellent company benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work Saturdays.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job