Customer Services - Customs Entries - Felixstowe - VR/19412
Our client, a leading logistics provider, is looking for a Customer Services Advisor for their Customs department in Felixstowe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, direct and control all activities on a day to day basis.
- Ensure all Consignments are loaded onto computer system prior to arrival / departure.
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and invoiced prior to Import, Export, Delivery or release.
- Obtain relevant information from customers in order to complete customs clearance, delivery or release of cargo.
- Keep operational staff & Customers fully informed of anything which may cause delay to a shipment.
- Develop constructive relationships with key customers and key suppliers.
- Promote and maintain image, procedures and standards as set and with management.
- Handle start to finish Customs entries including: cveds, ceds
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years experience and fully conversant with Customs entries including: cveds, ceds
- Able to work and meet deadlines
- Computer literate
- Able to implement and manage systems which further enhance our profile
- Possess team player qualities
- Able to plan ahead
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'