Customer Service Representative - Total Package £20,025
£20,025 (£17,500 base salary + company funded BUPA and 10% core pension contributions plus an annual discretionary bonus)
At our Swansea Contact Centre we are focused on creating an engaging working environment, and we're dedicated to helping you develop and grow your career and unlock your potential. The Contact Centre offers great facilities such as free onsite and offsite parking, as well as an internet café and subsidised sports and social club.
When you join our team, from day one you'll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- 25 days' holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays - with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- My Choice - our flexible benefits scheme
- A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
We're all about exceeding our customer's expectations. Our Customer Service Representatives deliver a superior service to each and every business customer who calls our Contact Centre in Swansea.
We're here when our customers need us so you'll need to be flexible in the hours you work. We operate a rotating shift pattern and our centre is open between 8am and 10pm, 7 days a week.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
- You will deal exclusively with commercial customers, and will be responsible for providing great service over the phone
- Take ownership to resolve customers' queries
- Building relationships with our customers by truly listening to their needs - and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them
- Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too!
What do I need to be successful in this role?
We're looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to join our inbound customer service teams. Business banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential, all you need is customer service experience, we can offer you full training on the job!
We're passionate about you and your career, from your first day you will enter a 12 week blended learning experience, during this time you will learn how to be successful in your role through a mixture of classroom training and experience in our live training environment.
You'll start on a salary of £17,500.
So, do you want a career rather than just a job? Some of our most successful senior employees started their careers in our Contact Centre.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job