Customer Service Advisor - HSBC - £17,250 starting salary, increasing to at least £18,250 after 12 months (subject to performance)
Working as a Customer Service Advisor you'll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them. Our customers call us for all sorts of reasons and tell us they want their requests dealing with speed, certainty and empathy, so these are key skills we look for. It could be anything from helping them pay everyday bills to saving for something special. Taking a genuine interest by building rapport and asking open questions is what our customers look for.
This is a full time role. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we're really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers. Everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Engaging with a wide range of customers over the telephone
- Delivering outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way
- Identifying suitable products and making recommendations to suit customers' requirements
- Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too
We're here when our customers need us so you'll need to be flexible in the hours you work. We operate various shift patterns and our centre is open between 7am and 12am, 7 days a week.
What's in it for you?
From the moment you join our team, on top of a competitive salary, you will also receive the following benefits package:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days' holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays - with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family
- A market-leading pension scheme
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
You'll start on a minimum salary of £17,250 and since we're passionate about you and career progression, we will ensure you go through a really thorough training programme over your first 12 months. In exchange for this we will ensure you receive incremental pay raises over 12 months that take your salary to a minimum of £18,250 (subject to performance).
We can offer you great facilities such as on-site, nursery, subsidised canteen, free on-site parking, and access to excellent public transport links. All within close proximity to the White Rose shopping centre.
Do you want a career rather than just a job? Then join HSBC, a truly global organisation where some of our most successful senior employees started their careers in our Contact Centres
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job