Customer Service Advisor - HSBC Leicester - £17,500 salary
Total Package £20,025 (£17,500 base salary + company funded BUPA and 10% core pension contributions)
Our Leicester contact centre is in a fantastic city center location we offer great facilities such internet café, on-site canteen. We have dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organizing regular social events.
When you join our team, from day one you will have access to a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family (worth upto £775)
- World-class Employer pension contribution of up to 17%
- Life assurance ( 4 x times base salary )
- 33 days holiday including 8 public and bank holidays
- My Choices- flexible benefits scheme
At HSBC we're all about exceeding our customer's expectations. Our Customer Service Advisors deliver superior service to each and every individual who calls our Contact Centre in Leicester. We're looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to join our inbound customer service teams. Neither banking or contact center experience is essential, just demonstrate to us your dedication and passion for delivering superior service to our customers... Everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- You'll deliver outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries relating to new and existing service, showing passion and dedication along the way
- Really listening to our customers will help you to understand their needs which in turn will assist you in matching suitable products and services - We always put our customer at the heart of everything we do
- A good sense fun is essential too!
What do I need to be successful in this role?
It doesn't matter if you've never worked in a call centre before, or even if you're straight out of education. We pride ourselves in delivering some of the best training out there.
You will start on a salary of £17,500, we're passionate about you and your development, and will provide you with 12 weeks training.
We're here when our customers need us so you'll need to be flexible in the hours you work, we operate a rotating shift pattern and our centre is open between 8am and 10pm, 7 days a week.
Does this sound like you? If so apply today join HSBC, a truly global organization and who knows where your career will take you!
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job