This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to join the team within a leading office supplies and business services company in the Norwich area.
The company are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services (printing services, graphic and creative design), facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, you will work within a busy Customer Service Team dealing with a large number of Customers emails, processing orders, enquiries, and sales quotations, ensuring the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
Other duties include:
- To be first point of contact as part of the team for clients, sales representatives and management
- To keep the customer updated with any backorder notifications/ re source where possible to ensure delays are kept to a minimum, via phone and email.
- Processing of custom stamps -liaising with suppliers and customers alike to price and process.
- Upsell and promote additional products and services
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective time management
Salary - £20-22K
Hours - 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in customer support, customer services, client support, customer service administrator and sales administrator vacancies.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'