We have a great opportunity for two experienced Customer Services Coordinator to join a large independent commercial vehicle fleet service and support company based in Cambridge. As a Customer Services Coordinator you will be joining an established team to help with the increase in business.
Your main duties as the Customer Services Coordinator include:
- Answering inbound calls to the Customer Service Centre
- Organise work flow of engineers to meet productivity, efficiency and quality targets
- Use Kerridge to log all jobs
- Update customer records on CRM System
- Keep customers updated during works and ensure they receive the optimum customer experience.
- Upon job competition by engineer process customer invoices in the Kerridge system
- Escalate any invoice or query to the appropriate supervisor or coordinator.
As the Successful Candidate you will be:
- From a Customer Service Centre Background
- Experienced within a customer orientated, service environment, preferably within the automotive industry
- Strong IT Skills, Kerridge or R2C experience preferred
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive problem solver capable of dealing with internal and external customer queries
Salary, Working Hours:
- Any 5 out of 7-day rota Monday to Sunday
- 8-hour shifts between the hours of 6am and 10pm
- £22,500 PA
- Regular Target Incentives.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set, and experience match our client's requirements.
- Customer Service
- call centre
- fleet service advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"