Customer Services Coordinator
I'm looking for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator that has worked within Property, this could suit someone in Property Management, After Sales Care or a Customer Service team within Property Development or Housing Association. This is a Customer Service Coordinator position with a leading Property client of mine based in Northwood.
For this position your responsibilities will include;
- Be the first point of contact with the customer once completion has taken place answering calls and queries accurately and consistently
- Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded on the computer systems.
- Manage customer expectations through clearly explaining the situation, next steps and potential outcomes
- Take ownership of queries, resolving routine non-complex issues yourself and escalating more complex issues to the Manager.
- Create and issue work instructions to ensure the Maintenance Operative diaries are fully utilised, with consideration to geographical benefits and restrictions
- Liaise with the Maintenance Operative, Sub-Contractors & Material Suppliers; Monitor the progress of works and customer satisfaction and feedback on completion
- Health and Safety - Organise the annual PAT testing of the technicians electrical equipment
- This role can also include responsibility of Reception for the office.
If this role sounds perfect for you and you have the experience needed within property, please apply or send your CV or cover letter directlyParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Property Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"