We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Coordinator to join our successful and established client based in St Albans.
You will be responsible for account managing key clients, accountable for ensuring the process flows smoothly from start to finish. Your role will be pivotal as you multi-task managing many different requests simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive and friendly team, responsible for providing a high standard of customer service, ensuring customers are updated and informed on their order status while creating and maintaining good working relationships.
- Monitor and investigate queries quickly and efficiently
- Handling national and international key accounts - managing questions and queries
- Dealing with global issues that may affect the final outcome of the project
- Providing accurate information through a detailed database system
- Allocate orders through the distribution process
- Dealing with invoices, orders and delivery issues
- Complex data input and data reporting to produce management information
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience providing excellent customer service
- Good intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Possess natural common sense
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving abilities
- Strong customer service ethic and up-beat, friendly approach
This is a great opportunity offering a varied role with responsibility for your own clients and excellent training.
The company offer excellent training within a buddying and mentored system.
Salary: £20k per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday and based on a rotating shift system:
8:00am-4:30pm, 9:00am-5:30pm, 9:30am-6:00pm with 1 hour for lunch
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job