Customer Service Consultant
Royal London - Wilmslow
£15,380 - £21,000 a year
Customer Service Consultant Wilmslow Salary: £15,380 - £21,000 depending on experience + benefits(Annual bonus, 28 days holiday + bank holiday, Onsite gym + pension + flex benefits)
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,179 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of £101 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service professional to join our head office based in Wilmslow.
Our Customer Service Teams have a variety of duties, from processing new customer applications to making payments to existing customers. In summary, your role will be to carry out a high standard of Customer Service and administration in the applicable business area.
We're looking for individuals with exceptional communication skills and a strong attention to detail, with a passion for customer service.
- Dealing with all incoming calls, logging call queries and necessary actions onto our internal systems.
- Process and maintain customer details and transactions
- Provide prompt and accurate information to customers so that they can make future financial decisions
- Making sure that we meet and exceed our customers expectation, building and maintaining effective relationships
- Problem solving and escalating issues to team managers as necessary.
- Attention to detail when handling customer data.
- Continuously review the customer experience and be active in suggesting ideas for improvement.
- Collaborate as part of a team.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and experience (essential).
- A polite and professional telephone manner.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
- Commitment to the customer experience.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Previous Financial Services or pensions exposure desirable but not essential
- Corporate Benefits
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
- Corporate Clients