Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £21,000 + Generous Co Benefits + Full Training & Career role
- You must have at least 6 months’ experience working within a customer facing environment?
- You must have at least GCSE Maths and English at grade C and above.
- You will have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft WORD
If you do not have the qualifications or are not IT literate, please do not apply as we cannot submit you for the role.
My client, a leading, global Software Solutions organisation, based in Reading, are currently recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service clerk to fully train into the role of Trainee 1st Level Service Analyst and join their fantastic team! This is a temporary role with a strong possiblity of going permanent!
My client has offices based across the globe, and are the masterminds behind with one of the most comprehensive, integrated insurance claims solutions available. This opportunity would be ideal for someone looking to kick-start their career or for someone looking for the right role where they can develop and progress. To succeed within this role, you must have at least 6 months proven experience within a customer-facing role.
Purpose of the role
The Customer Services Clerk will be responsible for providing all customers, including internal and external visitors, with a first-class service via a professional and efficient Service Desk. Your main responsibility will be to answer and resolve all incoming calls as efficiently as possible, utilising the internal systems available.
- High learning agility
- Good communications skills at all levels, both written and verbally, face to face and over the phone.
- Flexible with regards to work requirements
- Must be inquisitive, with excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Preferably educated to degree level, with at least a C in English and Maths GCSE.
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems, in particular Windows XP and Windows 7
Customer Service Clerk Responsibilities
- Provide 1st level telephone and email support to all customers, as part of a team of 5 specialists
- Accurately record all call information on the Service Desk system from the customers, and all information relating to the resolution, or attempted resolution.
- Ensure the customer is kept fully informed of the status of calls, and contacted after closure.
- Apply first time fixes to incoming queries where possible, using all information resources available.
- Close liaison with Senior Service Desk Analysts and 2nd Level in order to escalate customer queries and to keep abreast of ongoing software and data developments.
- Take full ownership of all calls recorded and monitor progress
- Ensure calls are assigned appropriately.
- Escalate calls in a timely and appropriate manner
To apply for the role and have your CV sent to the client, you must contact us urgently as the client wants to interview ASAP! We would love to just talk through the role with you and provide you with more information.
Email: Megan@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- YOU MUST Have at least GCSE MATHS grade C and above & English grade C and above.
- YOU MUST know Microsoft WORD
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job