Customer Services Claims Coordinator
Becoming a Customer Services Claims Coordinator with Remediation Services:
Salary - £18,000
Working in a collaborative and customer focussed environment, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference to our customers' journey. Through showing genuine empathy and understanding, you will play a pivotal role as the first point of contact for our customers following submission of their financial compensation claim. This is a superb time to join us in a role with a great pathway for development, and at the start of a brand new partnership.
What you will do:
- Be the first point of contact for customer claims, conducting the initial review of information
- Provide feedback to customers on whether their case meets the criteria to proceed or not and obtain additional information where required
- Efficiently log and record all information received
- Ensure all case related information is completed and presented in a clear and efficient way for the Case Handler to process
- Support customers in utilising the online portal to enable them to track their claim
- Work effectively as part of a team in a collaborative and engaged manner
Your skills and experience will include:
- Customer focussed and a drive to deliver fair customer outcomes
- Ability to translate complex information in easy to understand instructions
- Numerate and computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Keen attention to detail and methodical in your approach
- Highly organised with the ability to manage your own workload to meet agreed targets
- Supportive and considerate team player
About Remediation Services
We are Capita Remediation Services, a leading partner in the UK's financial remediation market, drawing on 20 years of experience in the regulatory review space. We've worked with multiple clients in the financial services sector, supporting on every major regulatory review since 1998 to help them address essential remediation activities. By joining our dedicated team, you'll be helping make this journey as smooth and efficient as possible for both client and customer.
Remediation Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 27 days with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job