The company is part of a large facilities group based in the North West of England. They are market leaders within Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Commercial Catering services with national coverage. They are currently looking for an administrator to join the team on a 3 month temporary basis.
Within this role, you will be expected to carry out general administrative duties, ensuring a smooth delivery of service is provided within the business by carrying out the following:
- Answering inbound calls
- Meet specific deadlines, ensuring KPIs and SLAs are met
- Logging each call with accurate notes
FOR THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED:
To be successful in the role of Customer Service Call Handler, you will need the following:
- Strong Administration Skills
- Experience working within a similar role
- Ability to work to targets and working to deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work confidently on a range of computer programmes
- Organisation skills are essential within this role and you must have he ability to prioritise workload
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation. If you are interested, want to know any more, or would like a confidential conversation regarding this role then please do contact Sophie on the details listed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job