Do you have a passion for delivering first-class customer service? Are you looking to develop a career in one of the fastest growing international banking groups in London?
If the answer is 'yes' then we would love to hear from you!
A rapidly expanding international banking group requires a Customer Services Associate with either fluent Cantonese or Mandarin language skills to join their Online Banking team on a contractual basis of 12 months. The successful candidates will act as the first point of contact for online banking services, dealing with high volume of calls from customers in relation to their bank accounts, debit card and other ad hoc enquiries.
- Dealing with customer queries regarding online banking services
- Provide customers with product and service information
- To process forms, applications and instruction
- To identify and escalate priority issues
- To provide quality customer service
- Registering and approving customers to the online banking system
To be considered for this role:
- A customer service background with experience dealing with high volume of calls and responding to e-mail inquiries
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese or Mandarin
- Prior retail banking experience is viewed favourably though by no means essential!
- Educated to University level or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to either start or develop their careers in banking - excellent career progress on offer as well as market leading company benefits!
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'