Nagel Langdonshas an exciting opportunity for aCustomer Services Assistant to join their teamin Peterborough. You will be working on a full-time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of £20,928.33 per annum.
We have 10 depots and over 450 lorries carrying chilled and frozen food all over the country. We’re the only company providing a 24-hour service of this kind, and we’re very good at it.
We’re a dynamic, family company which started in Somerset and have now grown to cover the whole country. We value our 1400 staff members and offer great benefits, training, development & support so that they can reach their fullest potential.
The Customer Services Assistant Role:
You will be booking in jobs and answering enquires and complaints from our customers. You will also have general traffic office administration duties in this role and assist in offering an advanced level of customer services.
What you’ll be doing as our Customer Services Assistant:
- Dealing with customers, delivery/collection points advising them of deliveries/collections bookings, ETA’s, delays and any other relevant issues
- Book incoming jobs on to Mandata, received in various formats, email, fax, EDI, and Web
- Split EDI jobs in Mandata to ensure revenue stream is correct
- Take the necessary action to deal with surplus or short jobs/pallets highlighted on the daily store check
- Process all CDR’s that are raised, ensuring investigations are carried out and the necessary action is taken
- Quote prices for movement of pallets from standard tariff or pricing matrix
- Ensure depot CDR’s are managed effectively
- Raise Customer Discrepancy Reports on Mandata as per the relevant SOP
- Competent to operate all communication equipment necessary for the job role and fully conversant with relevant communication processes and associated timescales
- Aware of company procedures around damaged goods and incomplete consignments
- Competent in the operation of all goods in transit procedures
- Give guidance to others on appropriate action to deal with damaged goods and incomplete consignments
- Aware of documentation associated with Traffic Office
Qualifications and Experience you’ll need as our Customer Services Assistant:
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow instructions and organise yourself to complete tasks fully and on time
- Ability to use initiative to think through problems to find solutions
- Literate with good written communication skills and able to complete Keys Skills in Communication at Level 1
- Numerate and able to complete Key Skills in Application of Number at Level 1
- Good IT skills with emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to use initiative
- Calm under pressure
- Good personal organisation
- Team worker
Nagel Langdons is one of the leading companies for food logistics in Europe, focussing on distributing chilled and frozen foods. As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our staff, investing in training and development opportunities. Our staff are the foundation of the business and we rely on them to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as Customer Services Assistant then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'