POSITION: Customer Service Executive
SALARY: Competitive salary
BENEFITS: Company pension, five weeks holiday and yearly bonus
HOURS: 40 hours per week
LOCATION: Queenslie, Glasgow, G33 4AG
Our client is a leading Distributor of non-food products to hotels, leisure and catering sectors, supplying a large number of customers from its Scottish depot in Queenslie, Glasgow.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Executive. The company prides itself on Great Customer Service, understanding and meeting individual customer needs and being different from its competitors.
- Delivering an excellent customer service through handling a range of customer orders/enquiries by telephone/email. No cold calling involved.
- Display a friendly, confident manner, excellent communication skills and a real ability to build relationships with customers.
- Using your initiative to create solutions to problems.
- Assisting customers with product enquiries and availability dates.
- Liaising with internal departments – stock control, credit control etc.
- Providing Support to the external Sales team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of MS office applications.
- Ability to work both in a team and as an individual.
- Enthusiastic team member.
- Ability to strive within a busy office environment.
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and communication skills.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Client Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Client Relations, Customer Relations, Relationship Manager, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Assistant Administrator, Administration, Admin, Administrator, Office Administrator, Customer Service Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'