Darlington Building Society has an exciting opportunity available for a Customer Services Assistant. Working in our Middlesbrough office, on a full time, permanent basis you will receive a highly competitive salary of £15,519 per annum.
Here at Darlington Building Society we strive to create a feeling of pride amongst our staff, our members and our local communities through the work we do. We are passionate about sharing our knowledge, expertise, physical and online resources for mutual benefit which helps our focus of remaining a regional building society dedicated to making a genuine difference to the communities we serve.
The Customer Services Assistant Role
You will provide an exceptional level of service and engage customers to understand how DBS products & service can help customers achieve their needs. Educating customers to the choices they have in how they would like to interact with DBS.
You will play an active part in the community and support the branch Manager in building effective working relationships whilst confidently & accurately handle & process all customer transactions.
Main Duties as our Customer Services Assistant:
- Act as 1st point of contact for all customer
- Treat customers fairly
- Confidently handle all customer transactions in accordance with policy & procedures
- Engage & educate customers to products & services that match their needs
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve right customer outcome.
- Contribute to maintaining branch standards
- Promote customer choice through Omni channels
- Act as an ambassador for the society and support building & maintain relationship within the local community
- To continuously develop self and maintain knowledge to support an enhanced customer experience
- Be proactive in obtaining customer feedback
Knowledge, Skills and Experience you’ll need as ourCustomer Resolution Officer:
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service in a customer facing organisation.
- Experience of delivering high standards of quality right 1st time.
- Experience of cash handling.
- Strong communication skills with all customers & stakeholders.
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Customer Services Assistant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'