Davis Standard Limited based in Brierley Hill, West Midlands, is the wholly owned subsidiary of Davis Standard LLC.
We currently require a Customer Service Assistant with a "Can-Do" attitude to assist the business with the following tasks:
- Takes and directs incoming Phone Calls as required
- Instigates and maintains system for booking in of all Customer orders including those for Aftermarket, Spare Parts & Extrusion Systems.
- Acknowledges all orders for Aftermarket, Spares Parts & Extrusion Systems and arranges for the invoicing of deposit payments etc.
- Instigates and maintains a record storage system for all customer orders and associated data including correlation of relevant Literature etc.
- Arranges and expedites all invoices for customer orders including chasing of non-payments
- Processes standard orders (Screws, Barrels, Extrusion System parts and consumables) quickly and efficiently.
- Assists Sales team with Administrative duties such as filing and answering general correspondence etc.
- Liaises with Sales force & field agents and supports them with the provision of information and services such as literature.
- Chases the Sales Team for the provision of appropriate reporting media required by the Managing Director and Senior Sales Executives from other divisions and correlates the information on a regular basis.
- Chases sub-suppliers for the timely delivery of components for all customer orders.
- Assists in the co-ordination of the Shipping requirements for all Product Groups
- Handles customer queries, requests for information and complaints. Keeps customer fully briefed at all times
- Assists when required with travel arrangements always seeking to minimise expenditure and maximise customer exposure.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by Operations Director or other senior staff members to assist in the efficient running of the business.
- Secretarial Skills
- Sage Accounts
- MS Office