*We currently have full time and part time (20 hours) roles available*
Do you enjoy working with people in a customer facing role? Are you a people person who thrives on providing excellent levels of customer service? Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a leading Building Society? Here at The Nottingham we are looking to recruit individuals to make a significant difference to our organisation.
The Customer Services Assistant position is vital to our organisation; you will be the first face and contact our Members have upon stepping into the building. You will live and breathe our values and ensure that our Members receive excellent customer service from every visit, whether that be from resolving their queries or signposting them as appropriate.
Whether you have previous experience in a similar role or transferable skills from another industry, we promise to give you access to the very best training programmes the industry has to offer and ongoing support and development so that you can act within your customer's best interest.
Your new role details:
- Welcoming customers to the branch
- Proactively identifying opportunities for business from new and existing customers through introductory fact finds (examples include: home insurance, financial planning and estate agency etc.) whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Working to targets to achieve referrals and appointments for all products and services
- Booking meetings for the customer with the Customer Services Consultant to discuss home insurance and financial planning in further detail
- Conduct outbound calling to maintain customer service and generate new business opportunities
- Carry out customer transactions using the branch system in an accurate and timely manner
- A people person, passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Naturally inquisitive, able to match customer needs with our products and be able to recommend our offerings
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; face to face, written and via phone / email
- Boast spectacular organisational skills, and able to balance your workload with deadlines
- ABle to drive with access to a vehicle
- Educated to GCSE standard
We seek a natural problem solver with an aptitude for translating customer needs in to financial solutions.
In return for your outstanding contribution to the business you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package (holidays, healthcare cashback, pension, performance bonus etc.) as well as the opportunity to learn and progress in your role.