This is a temporary position and the working hours will be 34.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
The role involves but is not limited to:
• Answering and accurately recording all contacts whether in person, in writing or on the telephone from residents, partners or stakeholders.
• Carrying out Telephone Repair Surveys.
• Investigating complaints about the Associations services.
• Raising maintenance orders and inspection requests.
• Chasing repairs recharges.
• Making recommendations on service improvements as a result of complaints.
• Completing profiling information and surveys.
• Meeting targets set by the Head of Property & Customer Services.
• Providing administrative support to housing and maintenance staff as directed by the Head of Property and Customer Services.
• Recording all incoming mail and distribute appropriately.
Please note, a background police check will need to be done.
If you think you are the right person for the role and would like to be considered, please apply below or forward a CV onto firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business