Our client is a fantastic, forward thinking, organisation, based in the heart of Bracknell. They specialise in leasing business in the telecoms, security and vending sectors. They have been established for 25 years and growing year on year. As the Customer Services Assistant you will be responsible for all customer inbound queries either by phone or email. You will also be responsible for handling official complaints and assisting other members of the team within their roles.
- Query management- internal requests
- Call handling from end users and suppliers
- All manner of customer calls regarding their agreement (fees, copies of paperwork, equipment).
- Complaint handling and management - in depth customer complaints.
- Ability to multi task.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to listen and handle problem; customers.
- GCSE in English and maths minimum grade of
- A background in customer services is strongly preferable.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).