Company - Leading office supplies company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Assistant to join the team of a leading office supplies company based in the West Bromwich area.
- Handling a high volume of inbound customer enquiries whilst providing a high quality of service to each caller.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner, building strong relationships.
- Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail.
- Processing high volume customer orders.
- Provide a proactive approach to customer service.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Updating of CRM information to management system
- Producing quotations for customers.
- Helping support the field sales teams with large orders / projects .
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Follow up delivery schedules, identifying products required by the customer and ensuring queries are dealt with in a proactive and timely manner
- Writing up accurate and grammatically correct correspondence
- Minimum of 2-3 years administration/ customer services experience within a fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Customer focused approach.
- Attention to detail.
Location - West Bromwich
Salary - £17-20K
Hours - 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Customer Service