Your role will include:
- dealing with customer queries via telephone and email (predominately the telephone)
- chasing deliveries with suppliers and couriers
- providing proof of deliveries and tracking information for orders
- dealing with returns of faulty and incorrect ordered goods
- monitoring of purchase order confirmations
- keeping customers up to date with order status
You will be given full product training and will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment. The successful candidate must have effective verbal and written communication skills, a professional and friendly approach and have the ability to prioritise your daily workload.
Sage and MS Office experience is preferable but not essential.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
£17,000 - £20,000
Due to location of the business, a sole usage of vehicle is preferable.
Immediate interviews available for the right candidate. Please apply online now, don't delay. All candidates will be required to attend an initial interview with Adecco Chelmsford, followed by a two stage interview process with the client.
Please note, although we would love to respond to every applicant due to the high volume of applications we can only contact shortlisted candidates.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service Advisor