Customer Services Assistant - Contract Flooring - Central London
Our client is a contract flooring company based in central London. They are looking to employ a Customer Services Assistant to provide support to the business from the showroom. Reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager, this role will have responsibility for assisting the sales team.
- Answering the telephone
- Processing customer's orders
- Checking stock / reservations
- Placing Purchase Orders
- Raising VAT Invoices
- Monitoring deliveries within the UK
- Updating Order Processing & CRM database
- Holiday Cover for Sales Support & Showroom - sending samples and quotations and assisting with clients in the showroom
- Assisting the Customer Services Manager with ad hoc tasks as required
- Proven customer services experience is essential
- Can perform and exceed targets
- Enthusiastic, well presented and trustworthy
- Excellent eye for detail in their written communication
- Show a high level of numeracy and literacy in English
- Time management skills
- Salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Administrative Support
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'