Customer Services Assistant (Beauty & Skincare Company Head Office)
Job title: Customer Services Assistant
Department: Customer Service
Responsible to: Customer Service Manager
Salary: £24,000 pa plus fantastic company benefits
FANTASTIC Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week (9 am - 5.30 pm) No Weekends - No Shifts
Join one of the fastest growing, vibrant and innovative companies at the forefront of the beauty industry. The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) supplies Environ® Skin Care, jane iredale® mineral make-up and the Advanced Nutrition Programme™ supplements to thousands of the UK’s premier salons and spas. The success of the iiaa is down to the amazing products and our growing and passionate team.
You will be an integral part of our small and diligent customer service department. As well as answering inbound telephone and email queries helping our clients to resolve any issues they may have encountered, you will also be facilitating outbound courtesy calls, following up on enquiries, complaints, and any errors the client may have faced.
The customer service department acts as the voice of the customer within the iiaa business. Corresponding with our stockists and consumers through multi-channels of communication. Liaising with internal departments and couriers, looking after the delivery queries, returns and customer feedback, ensuring are resolved timely and in an efficient manner.
Why join us?
You will be working with a small and dedicated team who is serious about supporting their customers by providing a first-class service every step of the way. Our aim is to reduce customer efforts and offer great customer solutions in every interaction.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced customer service assistant. Experience of providing luxury customer service would be advantageous. You must have experience of working to KPI’s and SLA’s ensuring our business customers, end-user customers and internal customers receive the very best support while consistently offering service excellence.
The deal breakers
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a customer service/call centre role dealing with clients over the phone and via email
- A passion for delivering service excellence
- A positive can-do attitude; we believe in having a positive and optimistic attitude about everything we do because it inspires others to have the same
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Dedicated to offering exceptional customer service to every client be it by phone, email or face to face
- A good team player
- Experience of working in an office environment is an advantage but not essential, as full training will be given
What to expect
You will be part of a small team, making decisions and supporting with any complex issues which may arise. Offering solutions and support to our core business customers including professional salons, spas, mobile therapists, hotels and e-traders (B2B customers) as well as our internal customers and end users.
- Gifted Christmas shut down to spend with your loved one
- Private Health Care after two years - because we care about your health!
- Position to thrive. Whether you’re early in your career or an experienced professional, the iiaa provides you with everything you need to excel in your job and for personal growth#
- Huge discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
- Discounts on treatments in our flagship salon, Skin3
- Beautiful offices with free onsite parking
- Subsidised lunch in our onsite restaurant
- A strong environmental ethos and a chance to join the Green Team
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Friday Feelings, Hero of the Month, Yearly Rewards and Charity Raffles all go towards creating a working environment that is fun and enriching
- Our culture is very collaborative with a 'family/community’ vibe
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Complaint Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'