Customer Services Assistant (Maternity cover until August 2018 - 9 month contract)
Location: Brandon, Suffolk
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: 20 days holiday, company pension, staff parking and cycle to work scheme
My client based in Brandon, Suffolk is looking for a Customer Services Assistant to join their well-established team for initially a 9 month contract. The successful individual will be confident in communicating with customers and will be responsible for customer correspondence regarding completed and outstanding jobs, as well as updating the company databases accordingly.
Working as part of the aftercare sales team your main duties will include:
- Telephone, email and fax correspondence with customers
- Accurately log customer service requirements
- Record and file job completions and additions
- Calculate week-ending figures for management
- Maintain databases of work on MS Excel or MS Access
- Periodically checking customer satisfaction and information regarding outstanding work is recorded accurately on the databases.
- Periodically reassure customers that long-standing work is in hand and arrange dates for work to be completed
- Liaise with internal departments and colleagues to co-ordinate the outstanding work
- Using the databases, ensure that no job or customer is left without attention for more than a certain amount of time
- Prepare and progress orders for spare parts and materials required as part of the service
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Strong and confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in a Customer Services role, solving queries and complaints effectively
- Patient with challenging customers
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel and basic level in Access, knowledge of CRM system
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job