This is a superb time to be joining our Maidenhead based client, who have recently seen some superb growth in recent years and continue to enjoy working with their diverse client base. Due to this recent growth, require a Customer Service and Payments specialist to work in their finance team, initially for 4 months, with a high likelihood of extension beyond this time, subject to performance and sign off.
My client is fairly open on the background of the successful candidates, but what is important is your ability to deliver tasks on time, and with accuracy and be able to offer some previous customer services, or accounts experience.
Your key tasks for this role will include:
- To offer a positive customer service approach to all of your customers at all times, when acting via email, over the phone, or via letter
- To identify any areas of issue or complaint and act accordingly when required
- To issue payments to customers for any situation when they have over-paid their mortgage payments
- To undertake both incoming and outbound calls for all customers to resolve queries and complaints
- To support the wider finance and customer services teams as and when required
Your profile will ideally include:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role (within customer services, or finance or admin)
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong call handling experience
- Be able to offer a strong team focus at all times
Our client is seeking to appoint the chosen candidate initially onto a Fixed Term contract position, initially until the end of June, with a very high likelihood of extension beyond this time. My client is in easy reach of all public transport routes. Please contact me for further details of this superb role.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job