CUSTOMER SERVICES AGENT
£17500-£19000 PLUS monthly incentive.
BRADFORD BD1 2SU
Start your own Vanquis Bank journey as a...
FULL TIME INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICES AGENT - BRADFORD
Here at Vanquis Bank we’re a little bit different. We’re super customer focused and we’re always striving to do things that little bit better than anyone else. Whether our customers want to repair or build their credit score from scratch, we’re always on hand to support them with their Vanquis journey. By taking responsibility and getting things right, that’s why we have over 1.6 million customers and an impressive awards collection.
If you want to help customers on their Vanquis Journey and feel you share our values, we’d love to hear from you!
Life as a Customer Account Agent:
- Provide memorable experiences for our customers everyday.
- There will be no cold calling- all customer calls are inbound queries in relation to their Vanquis Bank credit card.
- You will be confident when working to targets and deadlines individually, as well as winning together as a team.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures in a regulated environment.
Why choose a career with Vanquis Bank?
- A competitive starting salary of between £17500-£19000 PLUS monthly incentive.
- A first class training programme lasting approximately 8 weeks, which is designed specifically to enhance your skills, help you build relationships and enable you to deliver a memorable Vanquis Journey to each and every customer.
"A very detailed and challenging training programme but fun at the same time!"
"Our trainer has been excellent throughout the whole training programme." - Customer Account Agents in training.
- Great location- Based in the Provident Financial building right in the heart of Bradford-only a 5 minute walk from Bradford Interchange & Forster Square stations. Onsite subsidised canteen and gym. Local shops in walking distance.
- Excellent employee recognition rewards- for outstanding employees who consistently demonstrate our vision and values.
- Option to enrol in our childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme.
- Ongoing support for favourite causes through charitable events and community partnerships.
- A company dress down policy, allowing you to work feeling comfortable.
- Eye care- help towards the cost of eye tests and prescriptions.
- We operate a flexible shift pattern and you’ll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, to include 2 weekend days on average per month. Our customer service department is open 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm on Saturdays. Please see current shift pattern below due to start in APRIL 2018, however these are subject to change.
To apply please email us via the link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job