Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Hours: 37.5 hours per week on a shift rotation to be worked in the below times:
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday / Occasional Bank Holiday 9am - 4pm
Our client is seeking a number of experienced Customer Services Representatives in Kettering on a temporary to permanent basis. As a Customer Services Advisor you will join a busy team of telephone advisor's in a call centre. This is a varied busy telephone based role so the successful candidate will need to have relevant experience.
· Handle customer enquires via incoming and outgoing telephone calls, email, fax and correspondence, including -
· Book Service visits
· Identify and order spare parts and accessories
· Take ownership of customer queries and follow through to completion.
· Provide self help advice
· Respond rapidly to all inbound customer traffic
· Deliver first class quality customer service
· Promote products and services with the aim of generating income for the business and improving customer loyalty.
· Promote cost effective use of company resource and equipment.
· Ensure confidentiality and appropriate use of customer information according to data protection
· Maintain effective working relationships
· Customer service background
· Professional telephone manger
· Be customer focussed
· Computer Literate
· Ability to work under pressure with self-motivation and humour
If you believe this could be you, please contact us directly to discuss the role further:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job