Outbound Customer Service Advisors -
We are currently seeking Customer Service Advisors on behalf of our client, a Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham.
We're looking for people with experience working within a service-focused role, that have a can-do attitude; strong communication skills; and an excellent customer service ethic so you can listen to, understand and help the customers. You will have the ability to multi-task and effectively negotiate. In return, our client offers a friendly and sociable environment with great facilities on site, and the opportunity for development and progression.
Key skills and experience:
- Outbound calling experience
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Ability to identify suitable products and services to suit individual customer requirements
- Experience in achieving performance expectations
- Have proven customer service experience with the passion to ensure the best outcome for both the customer and business
- Self-motivated to contribute to the success of the department by achieving personal and team KPI's
- Professional and accurate written and verbal communication skills, with a confident telephone manner
- An enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Empathetic approach to help vulnerable customers
- Proactively support department growth and make recommendations to improve the customer experience
- Flexibility to work shift hours is required
- Quality driven with consistent attention to detail