Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you thrive in a busy team where you really do make a difference?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Advisor working for our FMCG client in Corby . They excel in providing exceptional customer service standards across their business.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm.
What you will be doing:
- Promote a customer-centric approach covering all aspects of sales order processing, customer sales support, technical support and after-sales
- Keeping customers informed regarding the status of all existing orders
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure sufficient stock availability
- Communicating with logistics providers regarding shipping status
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong relationship builder and ability to communicate effectively across all functions
- Previous experience in a similar customer services role ideally within FMCG
- Ability to prioritise a high-volume workload as part of a small team
Good benefits package including private healthcare and an excellent discount on products.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'