Customer Services Advisor
£9.44 per hour
Must have flexibility on hours
Our client is one of the biggest supermarkets in the world, and they live and breathe their values of having a customer mind-set, doing the right thing and engaging people. Therefore, when a customer has a reason to speak to one of the dedicated Customer Services Team, they need someone with a patient listening ear, someone who can relate and empathise with their circumstances, someone who can show a true passion to help resolve their issue or concern and offer a heartfelt solution. Could this be you?
An opportunity to join a global leading business has become available in one of their crucial teams, Working as part of the customer services team you will be responsible for
- Logging and updating complaints and dealing with customer enquiries over the telephone
- Liaising with stores and managers, external to the Head Office in relation to offering solutions and getting finer details to better enable a response to the customer
- Patiently allow a customer to discuss their concern without interruption, judgement or questioning of feelings
- Putting yourself in the customers position and relating to their circumstances
- Offering solutions to customers and explaining what you will do to help
This is a temporary on-going role, covering 37.5 hours per week and working on a rota that includes evening and weekend work, so you will need to be flexible
If you would like any further details, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'