Farrow & Ball – Customer Services Advisor (37.5 hours per week, Wimborne, Dorset)
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Services team in Wimborne.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be recognised as a product expert, guiding customers with colour and application advice for the projects they are undertaking.
What we expect from you
- Build strong relationships with customers to maximise sales, increase revenue and encourage repeat purchase
- Always consider preparation and application when recommending product to avoid post application complaints / issues.
- Provide customers with colour advice and promote colour consultancy products where appropriate
- Deliver a professional sales experience that feels natural, unpressured and conversational to build rapport and make the customer feel like an individual.
- Ability to establish what the customer wants, convert this to needs and influence where appropriate to ensure the customer obtains the best end result
- Deliver an outstanding experience in all our interactions
- Promote the company and the product with passion
- Data entry
- General administration
- Proven track record in customer service is crucial for the role, preferably in a contact centre environment
- High level of accuracy and able to process efficiently
- Drive, enthusiasm and a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Exceptional organisational skills with sound ability to prioritise workload
- Patience and empathy
- Friendly, articulate and professional
- Accountability and ownership
- Open minded, adaptable and team spirited
- Able to handle complaints and remain calm under pressure
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking at our head office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'