We have an exciting opportunity to work in our lovely customer services team where you will be responsible for ensuring the provison of excellent service to ILX Group Customers and employees in relation to Best Practice training and related services.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that public scheduled and client specific training events are delivered to the highest quality standards with the correct materials, trainers and facilities being available.
- Issuing joining instructions and pre-course reading for public and corporate courses.
- Managing changes to exam dates, venues and cancellations as appropriate.
- Providing advice and support to other teams within the ILX Group.
- Ensuring public scheduled and custom exams are booked and processed in accordance with the required deadline.
- Liaising with clients and departmental managers to book delegates onto exam events.
- Advising clients of exam results and sending certificates.
- Processing invigilator applications.
Stakeholder / Client support
- Receiving and answering verbal and written queries received from clients and internal staff in a timely manner.
- Assisting with travel arrangements for trainers.
- Accuracy of task completion.
- Achievement of agreed objectives.
- Customer complaints.
- Customer centric in all areas.
- Excellent oral communication.
- Energy, Enthusiasm and Tenacity
- Use of software including Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint. Familiar with the use of database packages
- Educated to GCSE standard including English and Mathematics
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and able to fit into a diverse team of people
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'