Farrow & Ball - Customer Services Advisor (up to 12 months Fixed Term Contract), Wimborne
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Services team in Wimborne, covering a period of maternity leave.
What we expect from you
- Order processing, supporting our stockists in all aspects of the ordering process
- Adopt a proactive approach to relationship management, ensuring stockist needs are understood, fulfilled and communicated across the business
- Demonstrate a sale through service methodology and apply commercial acumen
- Promote the company and the product with passion
- Data entry
- General administration
- High level of accuracy and able to process efficiently
- Patience and empathy
- Friendly, articulate and professional
- Accountability and ownership
- Open minded, adaptable and team spirited
- Able to handle complaints and remain calm under pressure
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking at our head office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'