About the Company
Our client is a bespoke manufacturing company, responsible for several major contracts throughout the UK. They are committed to providing customers with the highest level of service as well as a seamless delivery and fitting experience. They operate out of the North West, but have a national reach. They pride themselves on their high operational standards, their world class design and manufacture and the people that work for them.
They are looking for a highly organised, motivated and articulate Customer Services Advisor to join the business.
Customer Services Advisor - The Rewards
- £20K Per Annum salary 37.5 hours per week (full time)
- Bonus schemes (2020)
Customer Services Advisor - Requirements
- Manufacturing sector experience - business to business, customer service experience
- Strong organisational skills with a particular focus around time and document management
- Hard working and flexible
- Experience liasing with external and internal stakeholders - good communication ability, articulate and confident
- Somebody that likes to take an interest in the wider business
- Strong I.T Skills - good command of Word and Excel
- A real proactive, self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm with a desire to learn and immerse themselves into the business
Customer Services Advisor - Responsibilities
- Liaise with customers to handle any related query including delivery issues
- Administrational processing of sale orders
- Liaising with customers to keep them effectively updated on their purchases
- Interdepartmental communication and assistant to ensure that all business units are running efficiently with one another
- Inputting data and working with I.T department to assist with live projects
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'