Immediate start role in Nottingham. The successful Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for ensuring all incoming enquiries, both verbal and electronic, are dealt with in a courteous, professional and competent manner.
Resource management and recycling company in Nottingham.
Responsibilities of Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Deal with email enquiries
- Make outbound proactive customer calls
- Process customer enquires
- Interrogate vehicle route sheets
- Input disposal tickets onto the internal system
- Produce reports
- Take payment for cash container bookings
- Update KPI Sheets
- Set up new customer contracts on the internal system
Hours will include the occassional Saturday 08:00 - 12:00.
Must be immediately available.
Must be able to commute to Nottingham.
The successful candidate will be experienced working in a fast paced administrative environment.
They will have excellent attention to detail and have previous experience working within a customer service role.
In addition they will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise work load to ensure customer demands are fully met.
Temp to perm Customer Service Advisor role. Immediate start.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'