Customer Service Agents
Pay Rate: £9.21 p.h
Location: Warrington - Birchwood
Hours: Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
HR GO Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a number of enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Services agents for their client based in Warrington. Successful applicants will be dealing with inbound calls, speaking to customers who, in some circumstances may be vulnerable people, and booking in visits for a Welfare Manager to visit their home.
This truly is a role that gives you an enormous sense of job satisfaction and, whilst initially a temporary role, will likely lead to a career with one of the UK's largest Service Providers.
The successful applicant should:
- Ideally have past experience in a customer service/customer focused role (not essential as training is provided)
- Be enthusiastic and be willing to undertake the requirements of the role
- Have excellent time management and be reliable & punctual
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide a 5 star customer experience
- Be patient and empathetic
- Be willing to undergo a basic DBS check (criminal record check)
If you feel that you posses the above and are looking for a role with a company that values its staff and customers alike then please apply now! We can't wait to speak with you.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefan on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'