Customer Services Advisor (Student Accommodation)
Salary - Up To £23,000 per annum + Benefits
Working Hours - Mon - Fri with weekend rota - 40 hours per week. Shifts between 8am and 8pm
Our client are a leading student accommodation management organisation with impressive sites across the UK. Due to thier continued growth they are currently seeking a Customer Services Advisor to work within their site in Cambridge.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week). You would work Monday to Friday with weekend shifts on a rota basis.
You will assist the management team in providing excellent customer service to the students and be involved in day to day management of the site including tenancy administration, student experience and marketing/promotion of the site.
The role will be extremely varied and you will be responsible for:
- Providing a front of house service to residents
- Carrying out tenancy administration
- Handling incoming enquiries via telephone and email
- Carry out viewings within the site
- Preparing tenancy agreements and move in files
- Arranging maintenance repairs with Engineers
- Assisting in student experience events
In order to be considered you will need:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Administration skills
- Computer and IT Literate
- Well-presented and a confident communicator
- Friendly and approachable attitude
The client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so don't delay in submitting your CV!
EMBS will be shortlisting this week!
Lettings Administrator, Property Administrator, Property Manager, Property Assistant, Lettings, Student Accommodation, Serviced Apartments, Hospitality, Restaurant, Retail, Hotel, Leisure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job