In this role you will be an integral member of the Service Delivery Team, working for a growing successful IT and Retail business. This team is at the very core of the company as it manages all work from initial scoping to completion, clients can request installations and repairs under a guaranteed SLA. The customer service advisor will be responsible for specific clients and support their service and customer requirements. They will then match those requirements with relevant local service partners and manage the delivery process through to completion of the job.
- Call handling from service partners, customers and clients
- Complaint handling and resolution.
- Manage order administration and processing.
- Manage the entire online order installation process
- Allocate and track work using the administration tools in the portal
- Research possible service partners, using the web (and other tools)
- Produce statistical reports and analysis to provide customer insights as required
- Shift Pattern (40 hrs weekly) Mon to Fri 9am until 6pm and 1- 2 Saturdays a month with a day in lieu during the week.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in customer service and administration
- Experience working with retailers and engineers is beneficial but not essential.
- High level of PC literacy - MS Office
- Engaging and able to be pro-active and use initiative when dealing with customers and service partners
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the phone
- Ability to work under pressure and organise your own workload
- Motivated by challenges and able to work in a dynamic and results orientated way
- A calm and structured approach to dealing with difficult situations
If you feel you have the right experience and skills for this position, please don't hesitate to apply.
- Customer service and administration