BMI Business Services in Eden Place, Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Customer Services advisor to join our Patient Helpdesk team, within the Credit Control department. The Patient Helpdesk is responsible for providing excellent customer service to BMI Healthcare’s patients, processing telephone payments and answering any queries patients may have in regards to their account.
Operational hours are 8.00-17.30. This is a full time role of 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in one of the following areas: customer service, call centre, administration and/or credit control.
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to provide our patients with a high level of service.
- Duties of this role include:
- Answering phone calls from patients who wish to discuss their account or make payment
- Resolving any enquiries whilst on the telephone or raising them with the necessary department for further investigation
- Providing feedback to patients on the outcome of their enquiry
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job