• To process orders accurately, receive incoming calls, and make outgoing calls to ensure are met in time.
• Ensure that proactive management of delivery and order information is provided
• Take ownership and organise returns ensuring the correct processes are followed through from start to finish.
• Co-ordinating customer requests related to product information and deliveries.
• Communicate with the manufacturing, planning department, and the procurement teams across the company sites to ensure timely deliveries of products on time
• Developing key relationships
• In support of patient travel both for UK and international organise and liaise with relevant country distributors for timely delivery to travel destination.
• Dealing with Customer Complaints as detailed by the company guidelines.
• Liaise with warehouse, couriers, planning and all relevant departments to ensure the customers’ expectations are met.
• Ensure all goods are in accordance with defined customer price lists
• Pricing against corporate guidelines.
• Strong Customer Focus
• Effective Communication – both written and verbal
• Attention to detail
• Team Work
• Confidence and Competence at making external calls and answering inbound call
• Problem Solving
• Receptive to Change
• Able to Plan & Organise
• Results Driven
• IT Literate (Intermediate Level on Microsoft Packages). Good working knowledge of Excel
• Proven ability to work under pressure
• Educated to A level or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience within a demanding Customer Service environment
For further details please contact Emma at Redwood Search for further details
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job